Happy Hips is a class series that gets your hips moving in every direction, all while balancing strength, mobility + pliability. You can expect to stretch + activate the ever-important (yet overlooked) inner + outer hip muscles, which will dramatically improve the way your body moves. In 4 weeks, we will develop a more holistic hips practice, release pent-up tension from years in fight or flight, and opens the doors to what your hips can really do!
- feel both weak and tight in your hips
- want tips around strengthening, mobilizing, and stretching your hip muscles
- need structure to step on your mat and let go of years of tension + stress
Happy Hips will…
- tactfully set up your hips for a balanced, holistic Asana practice
- instill you with confidence to care for your hips on your own at home
- provide a supportive community and 1:1 accountability to lean into this necessary work
Join class LIVE or flow with the REPLAY
Thursdays 12:30 – 1:30 pm EST
(access to replays all month long)
Class will be a vinyasa-based flow where we activate + strengthen our hips, build on existing mobility, then stretch and settle the nervous system in the final 15 minutes. Classes will build off of each other each week, culminating in a peak posture at the end of the month.
March 4 – March 25, 2021
Even if you can’t make it live, you’ll be able to use the replay + practice with the community at a time that suits your schedule best.
Here’s what students are saying…
Ready to join? There are 2 options…
When you’ve decided to sign up, click on the link below and submit your payment ($59, or $109 if you’re getting a private, too!). Include your email address in the payment notes and you’ll receive all of the details for March Happy Hips!
Want to gift this series to a family or friend? Just send me an email with their information and I’ll make sure they get the details!
see you on the mat, xo Madison